8.19.2011

Starting a new blog

So I just moved (and translated) all my Pottermore bloggings from my private blog to this. I don't know exactly why, nor what I'll really be writing about (apart from Harry Potter, magic and Pottermore). But as a wannabe writer, 140 characters isn't always enough.

As I try not to flood my private blog with to much Harry Potter, I'd best be doing an update on where I stand with Pottermore right now. It's simple. No owl for me.
 I am completely honest when I say that I'm happy for those in my #pottermorefamily who got in, even if I'm really jeallous. And I keep watching what house they get sorted into, and what kind of wands that chose them.
 However, I was one of those who found the Magical Quill on Day 1 and in my validation e-mail Pottermore stated that "places are going to be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis". Seeing people who found the Magical Quill on Day 7 enter Pottermore, well... good for you, enjoy, but why did I just get pushed to the end of the line?
 What happened to first-come-first-serve Pottermore?

Anyways, on a happier note, my #pottermorefamily (which is what we are now calling ourselves on twitter) have grown. Right now, there are 224 people following my twitter, and I have listed 184 Pottermore named twitterers in my #pottermorefamily. They showed me how to use twitter and 19 days in, I have tweeted 810 times. Considering that my private, 4 months old, twitter account have tweeted 68 times, let's just say I ♥ my #pottermorefamily.

No comments: