8.26.2011

My Pottermorefamily

The only thing that I don't like about being a Pottermore BETA tester is the fact that I can't have all of my #pottermorefamily with me. I know how it feels to be standing outside, knowing that there are people who are finding out what house they belong in or what it was like for Professor McGonagall before Hogwarts. I just wish Pottermore could let them all in, even if I know it's not possible.

When I first logged in to Pottermore, I was surprised to see that I had several friend requests. The funny thing is, since my #pottermorefamily is huge, I have created a Prefects list at twitter, so I can keep track of those I speak to the most and those who's been in my #pottermorefamily since we started it all, during the Magical Quill Challenge. And every "Prefect" who had gotten their owl had already added me as a friend. I ♥ you ^_^

 The number of Prefects, as well as members of my #pottermorefamily, not being in Pottermore is growing smaller though. A new wave of owls has been sent out today and I saw several of my #pottermorefamily screaming in delight when their owl landed in front of them. For instance, Lauren (@ElmBlade43) who registered 5 minutes in on Day 1, and who I practically founded the (back then unnamed) #pottermorefamily on twitter with, finally got her owl. I was so excited for her! It has just been odd, her not being on Pottermore before me.
 Seeing all those owls arriving was just so exciting, it made me remember how my voice went up a few octaves in the car when I got my owl yesterday (even my mum, who was driving at that time, screamed for me). It was a very geeky moment. And I love seeing other Potterheads have their moment. I do hope to see even more of them tomorrow.

Click image for source

Before I go, if you haven't already, make sure you visit the official Pottermore Insider blog which got updated with information about Beta testing and Welcome emails today.
 Wishing you all owls! *Nox*

No comments: