8.25.2011

Done with Philosopher's Stone

So I have finished reading all the extra info on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. It was a very interesting read, which I did try to drag out a little longer. But I just can't help reading everything I can find - immediately. I do believe it's a Ravenclaw thing.
 There is still stuff to do though, things that will award house points and help your house win the House Cup. Given that my house is the one with the most members so far, we should be able to do better then third, so I'll get to work on that ASAP. However, the Gryffindor/Slytherin rivalry seems to be strong enough to make sure one of  them will take home the house cup this year, not even 10 points separate the two.
 I do wonder how they will decide when to award the House Cup in Pottermore. At the end of year, in december? Or maybe with the release of the next book in the series?

Another thing I'm wondering about is how helpful the BETA feedback really will be. There is no room to add my own written thoughts on the site, I can only click boxes to tell them if I enjoy the site and if it runs smoothly. I wish I could tell them what I find helpful, and what I think would improve the site. For instance, the use of only DivX videos, which is something I have installed but which never works properly no matter how many times I try to fix it, means I don't get to see any of the videos. It would be nice to be able to switch to another video format. But I can't ask about that.

Anyways, I have potions to brew, and house points to gather. Wishing you all owls!

EDIT: It seems I am blind and not as good at reading as I thought I was. SeekerRose184 just told me "go to help - then other- then more help and there you find site suggestion". Thank you Nikki!

No comments: