8.01.2011

SilverQuill77 on twitter

I'm impatient. I want to interact with other Potterheads now. Which is why I keep typing Pottermore into my twitter search to read what everyone has to say about it. Which is why I stumbled across someone who said they'd registered their Pottemore username on twitter - not to use that account, just to make sure noone else registered their name on twitter. And I thought: awesome idea - except for the part where you don't use it!

And so I have created a twitter account with my Pottermore username. I will only tweet about Pottermore and Harry Potter-related subjects. I will only follow official Harry Potter twitterers like @Pottermore, @jk_rowling and @Evy_Lynch as well as every Pottermore named twitter account I can find (whose account owner follows the Pottermore T&C)

Click the image, make your own Pottermore named twitter account, and follow me on twitter (so I can follow you back).


No comments: