8.25.2011

I'm a Ravenclaw!

Well, I got over my Sorting Hat Fear, that's for sure. The house which I, from first reading Philosopher's Stone, always felt would be the one for me, is the one I got. I can't believe I was right.
 And when it comes to the questions, you really can't tell which question will get you into what house, so don't even try, just be honest. I had questions where I figured "that is such a Ravenclaw answer!" but the answer just wasn't "me" and I chose the one I had to pick to stay honest, afraid it would give me another house after all. But, no, I must have been wrong, cause I still got sorted into Ravenclaw.

Here comes a warning. I will show you the wand that chose me (accompanied by some wand info), my house (with some house info), and my favorite question (although I won't tell you what I answered), so if you don't like Spoilers in the form of screenshots from inside Pottermore, do not click:

First off, a series of questions gave me the following wand

Dogwood with Phoenix Feather core, ten inches, slightly springy
And while reading up on wand cores and wand woods I found out that my wand (among so many other things) is quirky and mischievous, as well as really hard to tame and personalise. (Uh oh)

And then came the anticipated and dreaded sorting. I got some really interesting questions, and some were very hard to answer as I was usually torn between two or three answers. But my favorite question, given that I just love the night sky, was:

Moon or Stars?
I am not going to give you any of my answers as I believe J.K Rowling really will place you where you belong, as long as you just stay honest. But I will show you


I really loved reading the massive introduction to Ravenclaw, with its helpful tips and pointers. But most of all I loved reading how they value really individual people, and how Ravenclaw is know to produce eccentrics. I am sure I will sleep very well in the Ravenclaw tower.

No comments: