8.20.2011

Running out of time

So no owl yet and it has passed the 24h mark of the last (4th) batch of welcome letters being sent out. I'm wondering if they'll send any owls during the weekend.
 Thing is, soon I don't have much spare time to spend on Pottermore. Tomorrow I'm leaving for the only vacation I get this year. Off to the sea, where I'll be living in a tiny cottage. I will have Internet connection, but I don't know how good it'll be, and I wont have a lot of access to it. I'll be busy smelling the seaweed in the air, feeling the wind in my hair and listening to the seagulls in their search for more food. (Not to mention the ice cream bar.) It's my favourite place on earth and it's the break I need. But when I get back, I'll only have a few days left until next term at University starts. And during those days I should really nurture friendships which have been suffering during my summer working - a lot.

So when will I have time to make sure my house wins the house cup? I really wish my owl would have arrived during my few days off from... everything. But those days end today. I hope I at least get my owl before University starts. This term will be a difficult one.

Could I transfer from my University to Hogwarts please?

Click image for source

No comments: